- BGI Successful Participation in 15th China-ASEAN Expo to Further Promote the China-ASEAN Cooperation Under Belt and Road
- A Delegation from Silicon Valley Bank Visits CNGB and BGI Headquarters
- Delegation form STI Policy Research and Method in Belt and Road Countries Workshop and CISTRAT Visits CNGB
- BGI Attends the 2018 Beijing Summit of the Forum on China-Africa Cooperation to Show its Support for Cooperation
- Establishment of the first Macaca fascicularis gut microbiome gene catalog
- Establishing the first gene catalogue of Sprague-Dawley rat gut metagenome based on the BGISEQ-500 platform
- The international Sc2.0 Project is on track to build the world’s first synthetic yeast genome
- Avian-specific conserved genomic elements play important regulatory roles in the macroevolution of avian-specific features
- Leading Health Organizations in Canada and China Teaming up to Accelerate Precision Medicine
- World’s largest genomic organisation to collaborate with leading Queensland researchers
- Ranomics Partners with BGI to Classify Variants of Unknown Significance
- BGI and UW collaborate on precision medicine development
- Meet The Chinese Company That Wants To Be The Intel Of Personalized Medicine
- Chinese innovation : BGI’s code for success
- Prof. Huanming Yang to Receive Membership from Royal Danish Academy of Sciences and Letters
- UW, Chinese genomics group forge new partnership to advance biomedical research
Tel: +86-755-36307212Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
November 19, 2013 - BGI Health, one of BGI’s affiliates, has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with United Arab Emirates (UAE) Star Metropolis Clinical Laboratories (STAR Metropolis) to jointly introduce genetic testing technologies to the UAE, other Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries & Middle East and African regions.
The collaboration will mainly focus on non-invasive fetal trisomy test, hereditary cancer testing, monogenic disorder genetic testing, personalized medical healthcare, etc. to improve the reproductive healthcare in the population.
STAR Metropolis is a locally registered company in UAE, and is the part of Arabian Healthcare LLC. STAR Metropolis is poised to spread its services and activities to other GCC and rest of the Arabia. STAR Metropolis has wide range of tests covering most of the medical disciplines for advanced diagnostic and pathological services. Star Metropolis Laboratories has been awarded the Accreditation of Medical based on ISO 15189:2007 by DAC.
Dr. Jingxiang Li, Chief Executive Officer of BGI Asia-Pacific said, “We are delighted to enter an intention of collaboration with STAR Metropolis. This collaboration will not only bring into cutting-edge genetic technologies, but also help to improve the population health and boost the international collaboration.”