- Three BGI Researchers Listed as Highly Cited Researchers
- China National GeneBank and Macquarie University Deepen Cooperation in Synthetic Biology
- Dr. Ren Wang, Senior Vice President of BGI Attended International Symposium on Agricultural Innovation for Family Farmers
- Successful Completion of China-Africa Public Health Training Program at CNGB
- Establishment of the first Macaca fascicularis gut microbiome gene catalog
- Establishing the first gene catalogue of Sprague-Dawley rat gut metagenome based on the BGISEQ-500 platform
- The international Sc2.0 Project is on track to build the world’s first synthetic yeast genome
- Avian-specific conserved genomic elements play important regulatory roles in the macroevolution of avian-specific features
- Leading Health Organizations in Canada and China Teaming up to Accelerate Precision Medicine
- World’s largest genomic organisation to collaborate with leading Queensland researchers
- Ranomics Partners with BGI to Classify Variants of Unknown Significance
- BGI and UW collaborate on precision medicine development
- Meet The Chinese Company That Wants To Be The Intel Of Personalized Medicine
- Chinese innovation : BGI’s code for success
- Prof. Huanming Yang to Receive Membership from Royal Danish Academy of Sciences and Letters
- UW, Chinese genomics group forge new partnership to advance biomedical research
Tel: +86-755-36307212Email: email@example.com
Parties agree to dismiss all claims and counterclaims in two lawsuits brought by Illumina. No payments or license grants are being made by either party.
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. – 18 July 2013 – Complete Genomics, Inc. (formerly NASDAQ: GNOM) ("Complete"), a wholly-owned subsidiary of BGI-Shenzhen (“BGI”), a leading international genomics organization based in Shenzhen, China, today announced that it has entered into a settlement agreement with Illumina, Inc. under which Illumina will dismiss with prejudice both lawsuits it had brought against Complete: Illumina, Inc. and Solexa, Inc. v. Complete Genomics, Inc., Case No. 10-cv-05542 EDL (N.D. Cal.); and Illumina, Inc. and Illumina Cambridge Ltd. v. Complete Genomics, Inc., Case No. 12-cv-01465 BEN BGS (S.D. Cal). Complete will dismiss with prejudice all counterclaims. The parties have entered into mutual releases, and each party will bear its own litigation costs. No payment is being made by either party to the other, and no licenses are being granted by either party to the other.
“We are pleased to have reached a settlement with Illumina regarding this matter. This resolution allows Complete to focus on its vision of revolutionizing medicine through the use of whole genome sequencing,” Dr. Clifford Reid, CEO of Complete, said.
Complete Genomics provides the most accurate whole human genome sequencing available today. The company’s proprietary sequencing technology and advanced informatics and analysis software provide researchers and clinicians worldwide with the genomic information needed to better understand the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of diseases. Additional information can be found at http://www.completegenomics.com.
Waggener Edstrom Worldwide Healthcare