BGI News More
- BGI Genomics Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- BGI Launches the Latest Desktop Sequencer BGISEQ-50
- International Science Community Welcomes China National GeneBank Opening
- BGI and Clearbridge BioMedics Partner to Develop China CTC Liquid Biopsy Market towards Precision Medicine
- The international Sc2.0 Project is on track to build the world’s first synthetic yeast genome
- Avian-specific conserved genomic elements play important regulatory roles in the macroevolution of avian-specific features
- The Evolution of Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Revealed
- BGI involved in publication of the first seahorse genome in Nature
- Leading Health Organizations in Canada and China Teaming up to Accelerate Precision Medicine
- World’s largest genomic organisation to collaborate with leading Queensland researchers
- Ranomics Partners with BGI to Classify Variants of Unknown Significance
- BGI and UW collaborate on precision medicine development
- Chinese innovation : BGI’s code for success
- Prof. Huanming Yang to Receive Membership from Royal Danish Academy of Sciences and Letters
- UW, Chinese genomics group forge new partnership to advance biomedical research
- Mapping more genomes will create a healthcare 'big data revolution'
Tel: +86-755-36307212Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
A Warm Welcome to the Delegation of CSIRO
Publish Date: 2011-11-04
On Nov.3, 2011, Dr. Gang Wei who is the Director of China Engagement and Dr. Keith McLean who is the Research Theme Leader for Biomedical Materials in CSIRO Materials Science and Engineering from Australia visited BGI. Miss Xiaozhen Lin, Project Coordinator of BGI-Asia Pacific, BGI, gave a friendly reception to the guests and introduced the development and research fields of BGI to them.
During the meeting, Dr. Keith McLean presented an overview of CSIRO and their current projects. Both parties had good discussion about the future collaboration on the common research field. Ying Liu, BGI-Asia Pacific Director, attended the meeting as well.