BGI News More
- BGI has received accreditation from the College of American Pathologists (CAP)
- BGI Poised to Launch Its Desktop Sequencer BGISEQ-500 This October
- Complete Genomics Previews Revolocity™ Sequencing System at European Human Genetics Conference 2015
- BGI integrates QIAGEN Ingenuity Variant Analysis to its sequencing services
- Lanosterol revealed clues for cataract prevention and treatment
- Metagenome-wide association study extended to the oral microbiome and uncovered markers for rheumatoid arthritis
- International Team Revealed the Mystery of Major Depressive Disorder
- Mitochondrial metagenomics: how “–omics” saving wild bees
- BGI Health Forms Partnership with University of Mayor in South America
- BGI Health Joins Hand with Star Metropolis Clinical Laboratories to Provide Genetic Testing Service
- BGI-Hong Kong 3730 Production Center Begins Operating, Providing Fast and High-quality Sequencing Services
- BGI Health Forms Partnership with Sidra Medical and Research Center to Serve MENA Region
- Chinese innovation : BGI’s code for success
- The Infant Gut Microbiome: New Studies on Its Origins And How It's Knocked Out of Balance(Cell Press)
- China’s Genome-Mapping Giant BGI Is Poised to Become an International Leader in Gene Sequencing and May Play Major Role in Interpretation of Genetic Test Results(Dark Daily)
- Chinese genome mappers BGI explain their mission to change the world
Tel: +86-755-25031760Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Next Generation of High-Throughput Sequencing Service of BGI Received the ISO9001 Certification
Publish Date: 2010-03-23
Next Generation Sequencing Platform of BGI-Shenzhen has received the ISO9001 certification issued by SGS on March 18th, 2010.
On January 26th, 2010, the final ISO9001: 2008 quality management system certification meeting was held in BGI Headquarters Building by Next Generation Sequencing Platform of BGI. After a two-day strict audit in the various functional departments of Next Generation Sequencing Platform, the Head of SGS audit team, Ms. Li Jiangchen announced that BGI has been assessed and certified as meeting the requirements of ISO9001:2008 for design and provision of high-throughput sequencing services. ISO certification issued by SGS proves that Next Generation of High-Throughput Sequencing Service of BGI has obtained access to international markets, and will continuely operate in accordance with rigorous audit under impartial supervision of the international standardization of quality system for quality control. Next Generation Sequencing Platform is always able to provide high-quality data to all partners.
At the same time, it also marks BGI holds a common guideline of communication with its partners worldwide. Since two parties must have common norms in the product (including services) quality so as to carry out economic cooperation and technical exchanges, ISO Quality System Certification makes both sides to reach an agreement quickly. BGI has become a registered organization of International Organization for Standardization (ISO), and its Next Generation of High-Throughput Sequencing Service has stepped onto the international standardization arena, which will greatly facilitate BGI to establish partnership around the world.