BGI News More
- BGI Launches the Latest Desktop Sequencer BGISEQ-50
- International Science Community Welcomes China National GeneBank Opening
- BGI and Clearbridge BioMedics Partner to Develop China CTC Liquid Biopsy Market towards Precision Medicine
- Tadataka Yamada, M.D., Former President of Global Health Program at Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Former Chairman of R&D at GlaxoSmithKline, Joins BGI
- The Evolution of Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Revealed
- BGI involved in publication of the first seahorse genome in Nature
- Living Fossil Genome Unveiled
- Making history: 60 million years of fungus-farming in ants
- Leading Health Organizations in Canada and China Teaming up to Accelerate Precision Medicine
- World’s largest genomic organisation to collaborate with leading Queensland researchers
- Ranomics Partners with BGI to Classify Variants of Unknown Significance
- BGI and UW collaborate on precision medicine development
- Chinese innovation : BGI’s code for success
- Prof. Huanming Yang to Receive Membership from Royal Danish Academy of Sciences and Letters
- UW, Chinese genomics group forge new partnership to advance biomedical research
- Mapping more genomes will create a healthcare 'big data revolution'
Tel: +86-755-36307212Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Next Generation of High-Throughput Sequencing Service of BGI Received the ISO9001 Certification
Publish Date: 2010-03-23
Next Generation Sequencing Platform of BGI-Shenzhen has received the ISO9001 certification issued by SGS on March 18th, 2010.
On January 26th, 2010, the final ISO9001: 2008 quality management system certification meeting was held in BGI Headquarters Building by Next Generation Sequencing Platform of BGI. After a two-day strict audit in the various functional departments of Next Generation Sequencing Platform, the Head of SGS audit team, Ms. Li Jiangchen announced that BGI has been assessed and certified as meeting the requirements of ISO9001:2008 for design and provision of high-throughput sequencing services. ISO certification issued by SGS proves that Next Generation of High-Throughput Sequencing Service of BGI has obtained access to international markets, and will continuely operate in accordance with rigorous audit under impartial supervision of the international standardization of quality system for quality control. Next Generation Sequencing Platform is always able to provide high-quality data to all partners.
At the same time, it also marks BGI holds a common guideline of communication with its partners worldwide. Since two parties must have common norms in the product (including services) quality so as to carry out economic cooperation and technical exchanges, ISO Quality System Certification makes both sides to reach an agreement quickly. BGI has become a registered organization of International Organization for Standardization (ISO), and its Next Generation of High-Throughput Sequencing Service has stepped onto the international standardization arena, which will greatly facilitate BGI to establish partnership around the world.