BGI News More
- BGI and Clearbridge BioMedics Partner to Develop China CTC Liquid Biopsy Market towards Precision Medicine
- Tadataka Yamada, M.D., Former President of Global Health Program at Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Former Chairman of R&D at GlaxoSmithKline, Joins BGI
- BGI Tops Nature Index 2016 Chinese Corporate Institutions
- BGI Performed More Than One Million NIFTY® Tests Worldwide
- BGI and Vancouver Prostate Centre Working Together on Precision Medicine to Improve Outcomes for Men with Prostate Cancer
- New findings reveal Asian lung adenocarcinoma mutations
- International Team completed whole genome sequencing of ruff
- International Team Decoded the Dinoflagellate Symbiodinium Kawagutii Genome
- Ranomics Partners with BGI to Classify Variants of Unknown Significance
- BGI and UW collaborate on precision medicine development
- BGI and Washington State University Sign MOU on Basic and Applied Research in Agriculture
- Arcadia Biosciences and BGI to Create Global Non-GM Genetic Resource for Rice
- Chinese innovation : BGI’s code for success
- UW, Chinese genomics group forge new partnership to advance biomedical research
- Mapping more genomes will create a healthcare 'big data revolution'
- Human Genome Project: Twenty-five years of big biology
Tel: +86-755-36307212Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Next Generation of High-Throughput Sequencing Service of BGI Received the ISO9001 Certification
Publish Date: 2010-03-23
Next Generation Sequencing Platform of BGI-Shenzhen has received the ISO9001 certification issued by SGS on March 18th, 2010.
On January 26th, 2010, the final ISO9001: 2008 quality management system certification meeting was held in BGI Headquarters Building by Next Generation Sequencing Platform of BGI. After a two-day strict audit in the various functional departments of Next Generation Sequencing Platform, the Head of SGS audit team, Ms. Li Jiangchen announced that BGI has been assessed and certified as meeting the requirements of ISO9001:2008 for design and provision of high-throughput sequencing services. ISO certification issued by SGS proves that Next Generation of High-Throughput Sequencing Service of BGI has obtained access to international markets, and will continuely operate in accordance with rigorous audit under impartial supervision of the international standardization of quality system for quality control. Next Generation Sequencing Platform is always able to provide high-quality data to all partners.
At the same time, it also marks BGI holds a common guideline of communication with its partners worldwide. Since two parties must have common norms in the product (including services) quality so as to carry out economic cooperation and technical exchanges, ISO Quality System Certification makes both sides to reach an agreement quickly. BGI has become a registered organization of International Organization for Standardization (ISO), and its Next Generation of High-Throughput Sequencing Service has stepped onto the international standardization arena, which will greatly facilitate BGI to establish partnership around the world.