BGI News More
- BGI Expands Investment in SMRT Sequencing Technology for Its Global Service Business
- BGI Ranks 3rd of Top Institutions in Nature and Science
- BGI Tops Industrial Organizations by Nature Collaboration Score
- BGI Launches Its Desktop Sequencer BGISEQ-500
- New findings reveal Asian lung adenocarcinoma mutations
- International Team completed whole genome sequencing of ruff
- International Team Decoded the Dinoflagellate Symbiodinium Kawagutii Genome
- BGI and The Smithsonian Institution Ink Comprehensive MOU
- Arcadia Biosciences and BGI to Create Global Non-GM Genetic Resource for Rice
- BGI-G10K announce collaboration on G10K Phase II Project
- Huawei and BGI Sign Joint Development Agreement on Big Data Storage Systems for Genetic Research at HCC2015
- African Plant Breeding Academy in Nairobi Graduates First Cohort to Address Orphan Crops Vital to Continent
- Chinese innovation : BGI’s code for success
- Human Genome Project: Twenty-five years of big biology
- The Infant Gut Microbiome: New Studies on Its Origins And How It's Knocked Out of Balance(Cell Press)
- China’s Genome-Mapping Giant BGI Is Poised to Become an International Leader in Gene Sequencing and May Play Major Role in Interpretation of Genetic Test Results(Dark Daily)
Tel: +86-755-36307212Email: email@example.com
Next Generation of High-Throughput Sequencing Service of BGI Received the ISO9001 Certification
Publish Date: 2010-03-23
Next Generation Sequencing Platform of BGI-Shenzhen has received the ISO9001 certification issued by SGS on March 18th, 2010.
On January 26th, 2010, the final ISO9001: 2008 quality management system certification meeting was held in BGI Headquarters Building by Next Generation Sequencing Platform of BGI. After a two-day strict audit in the various functional departments of Next Generation Sequencing Platform, the Head of SGS audit team, Ms. Li Jiangchen announced that BGI has been assessed and certified as meeting the requirements of ISO9001:2008 for design and provision of high-throughput sequencing services. ISO certification issued by SGS proves that Next Generation of High-Throughput Sequencing Service of BGI has obtained access to international markets, and will continuely operate in accordance with rigorous audit under impartial supervision of the international standardization of quality system for quality control. Next Generation Sequencing Platform is always able to provide high-quality data to all partners.
At the same time, it also marks BGI holds a common guideline of communication with its partners worldwide. Since two parties must have common norms in the product (including services) quality so as to carry out economic cooperation and technical exchanges, ISO Quality System Certification makes both sides to reach an agreement quickly. BGI has become a registered organization of International Organization for Standardization (ISO), and its Next Generation of High-Throughput Sequencing Service has stepped onto the international standardization arena, which will greatly facilitate BGI to establish partnership around the world.