BGI News More
- BGI Laboratories Approved to Conduct High-throughput Clinical Genetic Sequencing Services in China
- African Plant Breeding Academy in Nairobi Graduates First Cohort to Address Orphan Crops Vital to Continent
- Director Jun Wang on CNBC NEXT LIST for the next 25 years
- BGI Tech, DLF-Trifolium A/S, and Aarhus University Applying Genomic Selection Methods for First Methods for First Time to Enhance Forage Grass Varieties
- The introgression in pig genome leads to their altitude-adaptation
- The draft genome of Tibetan hulless barley provides evolutionary insights into highland adaptation
- Chinese scientists identified clustered genomic hot–spots and a potential integration mechanism of HPV in cervical cancer
- BGI-Shenzhen, South University of Science and Technology of China and University of Copenhagen Collaborated on Establishing Specialized College
- BGI Health Forms Partnership with University of Mayor in South America
- BGI Health and Sir Ganga Ram Hospital Collaborated to Introduce NIFTY Test to India
- BGI Health Joins Hand with Star Metropolis Clinical Laboratories to Provide Genetic Testing Service
- BGI-Hong Kong 3730 Production Center Begins Operating, Providing Fast and High-quality Sequencing Services
- 2015 Gates Annual Letter: Our big bet for the future
- Legal DNA sequencing-based screening coming to China soon
- US genomics lead being lost to China
- BGI Scientists Expand Reference Genes for Human Microbiome
Tel: +86-755-25031760Email: email@example.com
Next Generation of High-Throughput Sequencing Service of BGI Received the ISO9001 Certification
Publish Date: 2010-03-23
Next Generation Sequencing Platform of BGI-Shenzhen has received the ISO9001 certification issued by SGS on March 18th, 2010.
On January 26th, 2010, the final ISO9001: 2008 quality management system certification meeting was held in BGI Headquarters Building by Next Generation Sequencing Platform of BGI. After a two-day strict audit in the various functional departments of Next Generation Sequencing Platform, the Head of SGS audit team, Ms. Li Jiangchen announced that BGI has been assessed and certified as meeting the requirements of ISO9001:2008 for design and provision of high-throughput sequencing services. ISO certification issued by SGS proves that Next Generation of High-Throughput Sequencing Service of BGI has obtained access to international markets, and will continuely operate in accordance with rigorous audit under impartial supervision of the international standardization of quality system for quality control. Next Generation Sequencing Platform is always able to provide high-quality data to all partners.
At the same time, it also marks BGI holds a common guideline of communication with its partners worldwide. Since two parties must have common norms in the product (including services) quality so as to carry out economic cooperation and technical exchanges, ISO Quality System Certification makes both sides to reach an agreement quickly. BGI has become a registered organization of International Organization for Standardization (ISO), and its Next Generation of High-Throughput Sequencing Service has stepped onto the international standardization arena, which will greatly facilitate BGI to establish partnership around the world.