BGI News More
- BioNano Genomics Announced the Purchase of IrysTM System by BGI
- QIAGEN partners with BGI Tech to provide services based on the Human Gene Mutation Database (HGMD) in Greater China
- BGI Tech Launches Human Whole Exome Sequencing Service on Complete Genomics’Advanced Platform
- BGI announces first flagship project with the Edinburgh Genome Foundry to synthesize the largest synthetic eukaryotic chromosome in the UK
- Scientists Crack the Damaraland Mole Rat Genome, Revealing Adaptations to a Subterranean Environment and Longevity
- BGI Reports a Novel Gene for Salt Tolerance Found in Wild Soybean
- Researchers Develop a New Genome Editing Method, Bringing the Possibility of Patient-specific Gene Therapies Closer to Reality
- BGI Presents a High-quality Gene Catalog of Human Gut Microbiome, A Key to Understanding Human Health and Diseases
- BGI Health Forms Partnership with University of Mayor in South America
- BGI Health and Sir Ganga Ram Hospital Collaborated to Introduce NIFTY Test to India
- BGI Health Joins Hand with Star Metropolis Clinical Laboratories to Provide Genetic Testing Service
- BGI-Hong Kong 3730 Production Center Begins Operating, Providing Fast and High-quality Sequencing Services
- China's genomics success shows big data challenges
- Joe Biden is wrong. China does innovate
- Mainland scientific research company BGI expands its Hong Kong operations
- BGI Plans to Sequence the World
Tel: +86-755-25031760Email: email@example.com
Next Generation of High-Throughput Sequencing Service of BGI Received the ISO9001 Certification
Publish Date: 2010-03-23
Next Generation Sequencing Platform of BGI-Shenzhen has received the ISO9001 certification issued by SGS on March 18th, 2010.
On January 26th, 2010, the final ISO9001: 2008 quality management system certification meeting was held in BGI Headquarters Building by Next Generation Sequencing Platform of BGI. After a two-day strict audit in the various functional departments of Next Generation Sequencing Platform, the Head of SGS audit team, Ms. Li Jiangchen announced that BGI has been assessed and certified as meeting the requirements of ISO9001:2008 for design and provision of high-throughput sequencing services. ISO certification issued by SGS proves that Next Generation of High-Throughput Sequencing Service of BGI has obtained access to international markets, and will continuely operate in accordance with rigorous audit under impartial supervision of the international standardization of quality system for quality control. Next Generation Sequencing Platform is always able to provide high-quality data to all partners.
At the same time, it also marks BGI holds a common guideline of communication with its partners worldwide. Since two parties must have common norms in the product (including services) quality so as to carry out economic cooperation and technical exchanges, ISO Quality System Certification makes both sides to reach an agreement quickly. BGI has become a registered organization of International Organization for Standardization (ISO), and its Next Generation of High-Throughput Sequencing Service has stepped onto the international standardization arena, which will greatly facilitate BGI to establish partnership around the world.