- Africa and China Center for Disease Control and Prevention Officers Attended Training Program in China National Genebank
- BGI Signs Global Scientific Collaboration Agreement with Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Earth BioGenome Project to Sequence All Complex Life on Earth Officially Launches
- BGI Signs a Letter of Intent with Chulabhorn Royal Academy, Thailand and Eastern Economic Corridor Office of Thailand
- Establishment of the first Macaca fascicularis gut microbiome gene catalog
- Establishing the first gene catalogue of Sprague-Dawley rat gut metagenome based on the BGISEQ-500 platform
- The international Sc2.0 Project is on track to build the world’s first synthetic yeast genome
- Avian-specific conserved genomic elements play important regulatory roles in the macroevolution of avian-specific features
- Leading Health Organizations in Canada and China Teaming up to Accelerate Precision Medicine
- World’s largest genomic organisation to collaborate with leading Queensland researchers
- Ranomics Partners with BGI to Classify Variants of Unknown Significance
- BGI and UW collaborate on precision medicine development
- Meet The Chinese Company That Wants To Be The Intel Of Personalized Medicine
- Chinese innovation : BGI’s code for success
- Prof. Huanming Yang to Receive Membership from Royal Danish Academy of Sciences and Letters
- UW, Chinese genomics group forge new partnership to advance biomedical research
Tel: +86-755-36307212Email: email@example.com
Building upon the success of the first International Conference on Genomics-Ocean (ICG-Ocean 2017) in September 2017, BGI announced the 2018 International Marine Genomics Academic Exchange Conference will be held October 22 in Qingdao. With a strong aim to improve the overall level of marine biological research, and provide a broad platform for academic exchanges and cooperation between experts from all over the world, the first conference. featured49 world-renowned scholars sharing presentations in the fields of marine genomics (including marine vertebrate, marine invertebrate and marine microorganisms study).
This year’s conference will set up a jury panel composed of influential academicians from universities and research institutions, and editors from well-known academic journals, to evaluate the latest breakthroughs in the fields of Marine Genomics Research and Application and discuss the direction of future research. Meanwhile, outstanding young scholars who have made great contributions to this field will be awarded the “Young Scientist Award.” All young scholars from marine biological research and application fields are welcome to join the event during the golden month of October in Qingdao.
Applicants are welcome based on the following criteria for the Young Scientist Award:
1. Have published an article in the fields of marine genomics within the last three years as the first author or correspondent author (including co-authorship of equal contributions)
2. Aged 35 years old and under.
Based on the outcome of the review by the jury panel, selected candidates will be invited to the conference. The "Young Scientist Award" will be announced at the conference and the recipients will receive cash and in kind awards.
Name: “ Young Scientist Award”
Categories: The awards are set for different research directions, withfive winners in total. Each winner will be granted RMB 20,000 in cash and RMB 100,000 in the form of sequencing service (no less than 1T data yield) as research funding.
Participate in the following ways:
1. Scan the QR code below
2、Click on this URL
We look forward to seeing you in October at the West Coast New Area of Qingdao.