- Chief Veterinary Officer of Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations Visits CNGB
- Africa and China Center for Disease Control and Prevention Officers Attended Training Program in China National Genebank
- BGI Signs Global Scientific Collaboration Agreement with Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Earth BioGenome Project to Sequence All Complex Life on Earth Officially Launches
- Establishment of the first Macaca fascicularis gut microbiome gene catalog
- Establishing the first gene catalogue of Sprague-Dawley rat gut metagenome based on the BGISEQ-500 platform
- The international Sc2.0 Project is on track to build the world’s first synthetic yeast genome
- Avian-specific conserved genomic elements play important regulatory roles in the macroevolution of avian-specific features
- Leading Health Organizations in Canada and China Teaming up to Accelerate Precision Medicine
- World’s largest genomic organisation to collaborate with leading Queensland researchers
- Ranomics Partners with BGI to Classify Variants of Unknown Significance
- BGI and UW collaborate on precision medicine development
- Meet The Chinese Company That Wants To Be The Intel Of Personalized Medicine
- Chinese innovation : BGI’s code for success
- Prof. Huanming Yang to Receive Membership from Royal Danish Academy of Sciences and Letters
- UW, Chinese genomics group forge new partnership to advance biomedical research
Tel: +86-755-36307212Email: email@example.com
November 10, 2017, SRFC brought together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results about all aspects of Forensic Sciences.
The seminar on the theme of "Forensic Science Research and Application" focused on four topics: Forensic Investigation, Forensic DNA Application, Forensic Law and Education, and Forensic Science and Standards.
In the conference, BGI signed Memorandum of Cooperation (MOC) with Central Forensic Laboratory of the Police (CFLP), and University of Warsaw to establish a China-Poland Forensic Center. BGI has also signed MOC with Department of Forensic Medicine of I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University to establish an innovative center in forensic science.
The conference attracted more than 50 foreign guests and more than 70 domestic experts and scholars from more than 20 countries and regions.