- Director of Africa Centres for Disease Control and Prevention Leads a Delegation to Visit CNGB
- BGI’s Clinical Test Laboratory in Denmark Passes European Quality Assessment of BRCA with Full Marks
- Genomics and Artificial intelligence to Predict Cancer Treatment
- Ambassador of Hungary Visits BGI
- The international Sc2.0 Project is on track to build the world’s first synthetic yeast genome
- Avian-specific conserved genomic elements play important regulatory roles in the macroevolution of avian-specific features
- The Evolution of Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Revealed
- BGI involved in publication of the first seahorse genome in Nature
- Leading Health Organizations in Canada and China Teaming up to Accelerate Precision Medicine
- World’s largest genomic organisation to collaborate with leading Queensland researchers
- Ranomics Partners with BGI to Classify Variants of Unknown Significance
- BGI and UW collaborate on precision medicine development
- Meet The Chinese Company That Wants To Be The Intel Of Personalized Medicine
- Chinese innovation : BGI’s code for success
- Prof. Huanming Yang to Receive Membership from Royal Danish Academy of Sciences and Letters
- UW, Chinese genomics group forge new partnership to advance biomedical research
Tel: +86-755-36307212Email: email@example.com
November 10, 2017, SRFC brought together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results about all aspects of Forensic Sciences.
The seminar on the theme of "Forensic Science Research and Application" focused on four topics: Forensic Investigation, Forensic DNA Application, Forensic Law and Education, and Forensic Science and Standards.
In the conference, BGI signed Memorandum of Cooperation (MOC) with Central Forensic Laboratory of the Police (CFLP), and University of Warsaw to establish a China-Poland Forensic Center. BGI has also signed MOC with Department of Forensic Medicine of I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University to establish an innovative center in forensic science.
The conference attracted more than 50 foreign guests and more than 70 domestic experts and scholars from more than 20 countries and regions.