- BGI Successful Participation in 15th China-ASEAN Expo to Further Promote the China-ASEAN Cooperation Under Belt and Road
- A Delegation from Silicon Valley Bank Visits CNGB and BGI Headquarters
- Delegation form STI Policy Research and Method in Belt and Road Countries Workshop and CISTRAT Visits CNGB
- BGI Attends the 2018 Beijing Summit of the Forum on China-Africa Cooperation to Show its Support for Cooperation
- Establishment of the first Macaca fascicularis gut microbiome gene catalog
- Establishing the first gene catalogue of Sprague-Dawley rat gut metagenome based on the BGISEQ-500 platform
- The international Sc2.0 Project is on track to build the world’s first synthetic yeast genome
- Avian-specific conserved genomic elements play important regulatory roles in the macroevolution of avian-specific features
- Leading Health Organizations in Canada and China Teaming up to Accelerate Precision Medicine
- World’s largest genomic organisation to collaborate with leading Queensland researchers
- Ranomics Partners with BGI to Classify Variants of Unknown Significance
- BGI and UW collaborate on precision medicine development
- Meet The Chinese Company That Wants To Be The Intel Of Personalized Medicine
- Chinese innovation : BGI’s code for success
- Prof. Huanming Yang to Receive Membership from Royal Danish Academy of Sciences and Letters
- UW, Chinese genomics group forge new partnership to advance biomedical research
Tel: +86-755-36307212Email: email@example.com
Shenzhen – 5th November, 2017, BGI Genomics and Genoks announced the expansion of their collaboration in the Turkish market by inking a new MOU at the 12th International Conference on Genomics (ICG-12) in Shenzhen.
The updated MOU commits BGI Genomics to providing full technical and strategic support to Genoks to help expand the clinical genetic testing market in Turkey. In addition, both companies have undertaken to collaborate in the field of NGS services for general research and drug development for the Turkish population. The expanded MOU builds on the existing successful business relationship between BGI Genomics and Genoks in the field of non-invasive prenatal testing.
“Since 2013, we have operated as exclusive distributor of BGI Genomics’ NIFTY test,” said Ozden Bostan, Chairman of Genoks. “We are pleased to build on this extremely successful partnership by deepening our collaboration with BGI, one of the world’s largest genomics organizations.” General Director Eren Akdeniz added, “We are delighted to collaborate with BGI in order to improve healthcare choices for people in Turkey”.
After its successful IPO earlier this year, BGI Genomics is expanding its clinical genomics business in the global market, with a strategy of supporting key local partners to deliver its tests.
“Our wide portfolio of genetic tests, many years of sequencing expertise and proprietary sequencing platforms uniquely position BGI to meet the diverse business needs of our local genomics partners,” said Matt Poulter, Global Marketing Manager of BGI Genomics. “We have worked closely with Genoks for more than five years and are pleased to expand this partnership to take advantage of the significant potential that the Turkish market offers in the field of clinical genomics and sequencing services for research.”
About BGI Genomics
BGI Group was established in 1999 with participation in the original Human Genome Project. Since then, BGI Group has grown in to one of the world’s largest genomics organizations. BGI Genomics is an independent company of BGI Group, and acts as the commercial sequencing and genetic testing arm of BGI Group. BGI Genomics is committed to providing solutions to address the research, pharmaceutical, and clinical markets and is dedicated to improving human health and empowering large-scale human, plant and animal genomics research.
Global Marketing Manager, BGI Genomics
General Director, Genoks