- BGI Publishes Largest Ever Genomic Study of Chinese Population Discoveries in more than 140,000 Genomes throughout China
- BGI, NOAA Fisheries, and The Nature Conservancy Announce Partnership to Help Endangered Orcas
- BGI Signs Memorandum of Understanding with The University of Michigan
- China National GeneBank Signs a Colleboration Agreement with Queensland University on Scientific Research
- Establishment of the first Macaca fascicularis gut microbiome gene catalog
- Establishing the first gene catalogue of Sprague-Dawley rat gut metagenome based on the BGISEQ-500 platform
- The international Sc2.0 Project is on track to build the world’s first synthetic yeast genome
- Avian-specific conserved genomic elements play important regulatory roles in the macroevolution of avian-specific features
- Leading Health Organizations in Canada and China Teaming up to Accelerate Precision Medicine
- World’s largest genomic organisation to collaborate with leading Queensland researchers
- Ranomics Partners with BGI to Classify Variants of Unknown Significance
- BGI and UW collaborate on precision medicine development
- Meet The Chinese Company That Wants To Be The Intel Of Personalized Medicine
- Chinese innovation : BGI’s code for success
- Prof. Huanming Yang to Receive Membership from Royal Danish Academy of Sciences and Letters
- UW, Chinese genomics group forge new partnership to advance biomedical research
Tel: +86-755-36307212Email: email@example.com
On July 23, 2014, the Laboratory Information Management System(LIMS) of BGI-Diagnosis obtained the Compliance Certificate of U.S. FDA 21 CFR Part 11.
The LIMS system can be used for sample tracking throughout the process from sample receiving to automatically test reports generating. It also can record every crucial testing information at every step so that the entire testing process could be monitored effectively.
The LIMS system is
designed to ensure the validity and reliability of electronic records and data,
and the standardization of electronic signature. The system is proven to comply
with all relevant provisions of the U.S. FDA 21 CFR Part 11.