- BGI Genomics Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- BGI Launches the Latest Desktop Sequencer BGISEQ-50
- International Science Community Welcomes China National GeneBank Opening
- BGI and Clearbridge BioMedics Partner to Develop China CTC Liquid Biopsy Market towards Precision Medicine
- The international Sc2.0 Project is on track to build the world’s first synthetic yeast genome
- Avian-specific conserved genomic elements play important regulatory roles in the macroevolution of avian-specific features
- The Evolution of Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Revealed
- BGI involved in publication of the first seahorse genome in Nature
- Leading Health Organizations in Canada and China Teaming up to Accelerate Precision Medicine
- World’s largest genomic organisation to collaborate with leading Queensland researchers
- Ranomics Partners with BGI to Classify Variants of Unknown Significance
- BGI and UW collaborate on precision medicine development
- Chinese innovation : BGI’s code for success
- First Round Conference Announcement: The 13th Annual Meeting of the International Conference on Genomics
- Prof. Huanming Yang to Receive Membership from Royal Danish Academy of Sciences and Letters
- UW, Chinese genomics group forge new partnership to advance biomedical research
Tel: +86-755-36307212Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
On July 23, 2014, the Laboratory Information Management System(LIMS) of BGI-Diagnosis obtained the Compliance Certificate of U.S. FDA 21 CFR Part 11.
The LIMS system can be used for sample tracking throughout the process from sample receiving to automatically test reports generating. It also can record every crucial testing information at every step so that the entire testing process could be monitored effectively.
The LIMS system is
designed to ensure the validity and reliability of electronic records and data,
and the standardization of electronic signature. The system is proven to comply
with all relevant provisions of the U.S. FDA 21 CFR Part 11.