- The Second Round Announcement The 13th Annual Meeting of the International Conference on Genomics (ICG-13)
- BGI, University of Turku and Åbo Akademi University Signed a Framework Cooperation Agreement
- Delegation from Mars Visits China National GeneBank to Discuss Cooperation
- Delegation from Sri Lankan Ministry of Science and Technology Visits BGI to Strengthen Bilateral Cooperation
- The international Sc2.0 Project is on track to build the world’s first synthetic yeast genome
- Avian-specific conserved genomic elements play important regulatory roles in the macroevolution of avian-specific features
- The Evolution of Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Revealed
- BGI involved in publication of the first seahorse genome in Nature
- Leading Health Organizations in Canada and China Teaming up to Accelerate Precision Medicine
- World’s largest genomic organisation to collaborate with leading Queensland researchers
- Ranomics Partners with BGI to Classify Variants of Unknown Significance
- BGI and UW collaborate on precision medicine development
- Meet The Chinese Company That Wants To Be The Intel Of Personalized Medicine
- Chinese innovation : BGI’s code for success
- Prof. Huanming Yang to Receive Membership from Royal Danish Academy of Sciences and Letters
- UW, Chinese genomics group forge new partnership to advance biomedical research
Tel: +86-755-36307212Email: email@example.com
On June 18, 2014, Thomson Reuters released its analysis of "The World's Most Influential Scientific Minds: 2014," listing the world's most influential researchers, also known as the Highly Cited Researchers in science. Huanming Yang, Jian Wang, Jun Wang and Yingrui Li were listed in the category of molecular biology & genetics. They were also the only four Chinese researchers listed in the category.
Highly Cited Researchers presents more than 3,000 authors in 21 main fields of science and the social sciences. According to the report, these named have earned their distinction by publishing the highest number of articles that rank among those most frequently cited by fellow researchers. They were determined by analyzing at citation data over the last 11 years to identify those who published the highest impact work (2002—2012).
Thomson Reuters also includes the annual ScienceWatch selection of “Hottest Researchers,” determined by the number of Hot Papers published over the preceding two years. In the latest selection, based on Hot Papers tracked according to citations accrued during 2013, genomics is the notably hot field, bringing 12 of the 17 featured scientists to the list.
Influential Minds: Presenting Highly Cited Researchers
Highly Cited Researchers Listing