- Ambassador of Hungary Visits BGI
- Kenya’s International Livestock Research Institute Visits BGI to Discuss Cooperation
- Delegation from 25 Countries Along The Belt and Road Visits China National GeneBank
- Lancang-Mekong Cooperation Secretariat Visits China National GeneBank
- The international Sc2.0 Project is on track to build the world’s first synthetic yeast genome
- Avian-specific conserved genomic elements play important regulatory roles in the macroevolution of avian-specific features
- The Evolution of Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Revealed
- BGI involved in publication of the first seahorse genome in Nature
- Leading Health Organizations in Canada and China Teaming up to Accelerate Precision Medicine
- World’s largest genomic organisation to collaborate with leading Queensland researchers
- Ranomics Partners with BGI to Classify Variants of Unknown Significance
- BGI and UW collaborate on precision medicine development
- Meet The Chinese Company That Wants To Be The Intel Of Personalized Medicine
- Chinese innovation : BGI’s code for success
- Prof. Huanming Yang to Receive Membership from Royal Danish Academy of Sciences and Letters
- UW, Chinese genomics group forge new partnership to advance biomedical research
Tel: +86-755-36307212Email: email@example.com
June 10, 2014- BGI Europe and Genomed S.A., Poland’s leading molecular diagnostics company, are pleased to announce a strategic partnership in the field of non-invasive prenatal testing (NIPT).
As part of the agreement Genomed will become Poland’s leading service provider of BGI’s NIFTY™ test (Non-Invasive Fetal Trisomy test). NIFTY™ is a highly accurate non-invasive prenatal test that detects the risk of certain genetic conditions, such as Down syndrome, from as early as week 10 of pregnancy (niftytest.com).
The partnership will push forward the development of personalized medical care in Poland introducing next generation sequencing technology to common prenatal practice and allowing Polish families access to the latest technology in the field of prenatal genetic diagnosis.
Genomed is committed to developing and adapting leading edge technology to application solutions for molecular diagnostic laboratories. Over 20 years experience in the fields of Clinical Genetics, DNA based Forensics and Food Safety testing has resulted in an extensive company knowledge base, putting Genomed at the forefront of these technologies.