As the European branch of BGI, BGI Europe was founded on May 17th, 2010 in Denmark, with a mission of partnering with researchers and scientists in Europe and contributing to the advancement of innovative biology research, molecular breeding, healthcare and related fields. BGI-Europe is dedicated to facilitate the applications in Healthcare, Agriculture, and the Environment, to give people a better life.
BGI Europe research center
BGI Europe research center was launched in 2011, located at the Copenhagen Bio Science Park (COBIS), a technology cluster in the capital of Denmark. The laboratory center covers 1,200 square meters, and has been equipped with 10 Illumina HiSeq 2000 sequencers.
- [news]BGI Europe and Genomed Sign Strategic Partnership to Introduce NIFT Test to Poland
- [news]Unilabs and BGI Sign Innovative Collaboration Agreement
- [news]BGI Tech and Carlsberg Laboratory joined collaboration for the DNA sequencing of barley chromosome 6
- [news]Coimbra Genomics and BGI Join Forces to Conquer Stomach Cancer
- [news]BGI Forms Partnership with ELIPS on Non-invasive Fetal Trisomy Test for Significantly Improve Reproductive Health in Turkey
- [news]Genomes for Science, Genomes for Life, and Genomes for You and Me