BGI Americas, headquartered inCambridge,MA, was founded on April 27th, 2010. Supported by BGI and its expertise in advanced sequencing technologies, high quality next-generation sequencing and bioinformatics analysis. BGI Americas has established partnerships and collaborations with leading American academic and government research institutions as well as global biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies to accelerate the application, innovation and development of genomic research.
BGI Americas has created collaborative relations and earned a good reputation with world-class universities, research institutes, and pharmaceutical companies in theAmericas. Currently, 18 out of the world’s top 20 largest pharmaceutical companies use BGI’s services. Moreover, BGI Americas is frequently featured in many leading media, including New Your Times, Forbes, BusinessWeek, and Science. In early 2013, BGI was ranked top4 inthe World’s Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in China by Fast Company, one of the most famous business journals in the United States,for advancing both the science and the business of genetic sequencing and was name to MIT Technology Review’s 2013 50 Disruptive Companies List, which recognizes world’s most innovative companies.
For more information about BGI Americas, please visit www.bgiamericas.com.
- [news]BGI Tech Launches Human Whole Exome Sequencing Service on Complete Genomics’Advanced Platform
- [news]BGI Health Forms Partnership with University of Mayor in South America
- [news]The 2nd International Conference on Genomics in the Americas was Successfully Conducted in Sacramento
- [news]BGI Tech and South Texas Accelerated Research Therapeutics Initiate Collaboration to Advance Unique San Antonio 1000 Cancer Genome Project
- [news]H3 Biomedicine and BGI Announce Collaboration to Develop and Share Crucial Cancer Genomic Sequencing Data
- [news]CHOP and BGI Strengthen Partnership with Agreement on Pediatric Brain Tumor Collaboration in Support of the Childhood Brain Tumor Tissue Consortium