Due to BGI's growing presence and influence in the world, BGI Australia was established on the 16th of August 2016 to support its growth in the Asia-Pacific region. Its office is located at the prestigious QIMR Berghofer Medical Research Institute in Herston, Brisbane. Being the world's largest genomic organisation with leading sequencing platform and superb bioinformatics analysis capability, BGI Australia is devoted to facilitating cutting-edge research in the areas of healthcare, agriculture and environment.
BGI Australia has established collaborations with leading research institutions such as QIMR Berghofer Medical Research Institute, CSIRO, the University of Queensland, Griffith University and James Cook University to carry out scientific research and innovative projects in relation to human medicine, health science, sports science, marine science, biodiversity, agriculture and aquaculture. BGI Australia has been undergoing strategic discussions with universities and various organisations regarding future opportunities and partnerships. BGI Australia will continuously pursue collaborative opportunities throughout Queensland and Australia to pursue scientific excellence.
Tel: +61 733620475
Website: www.bgi-australia.com.auAdd.: L6, CBCRC Building, 300 Herston Road, QLD 4006, Australia
- [news]Lal Teer Livestock Limited and BGI Jointly Announced the Complete Sequence of Water Buffalo: A Key to Achieve Food (Meat and Milk) Security
- [news]BGI Health and Sir Ganga Ram Hospital Collaborated to Introduce NIFTY Test to India
- [news]BGI Health Joins Hand with Star Metropolis Clinical Laboratories to Provide Genetic Testing Service
- [news]BGI Health Forms Partnership with Sidra Medical and Research Center to Serve MENA Region
- [news]BGI Forms New Partnership with Three Universities in Turkey for Advancing Genomics and its Clinical Applications
- [news]Asian Young Researchers to Advance Computational and Omics Biology