Researcher in Biostatistics
Business Unit: BGI Research
Location: Shenzhen, China
Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in major bioinformatics and biostatistics projects.
- Propose solutions and provide bioinformatics analysis and statistical tools for genomics research.
- Responsible for internal training of biostatisticians.
- M.S. or PhD in Statistics or related area.
- 2 years of experience in biostatistics preferred.
- Proficient in at least one of the following programing languages: C/C++/Perl/Python.
- Familiar with latest biostatistics software and drawing applications.
- Have articles published in scientific journals is a plus.