Senior Software Engineer
Business Unit: BGI Research
Location: Shenzhen, China
BGI is seeking a Senior Software Engineer with experience in software development of biomedical instruments or related areas. The engineer must have a strong interest in software development and optimization, coding and image algorithm processing. The engineer is required to lead a team of technicians to complete the software deliverables for the equipment, working close with the hardware development team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design user interface software for biomedical instruments.
- Participate in core module development in architectural design, coding, and quality assurance.
- Engage in software development for medical devices following industry standards.
- Improve the software function of existing products and enhance their operational performances.
- M.S. in Computer Science, Bioengineering, Electronic Engineering or related areas.
- 3+ years of experience in software development preferred.
- Previous experience with modeling and programing of GUI and UX.
- Skilled in at least one of following languages: C, C++ or JAVA.
- Familiar with the software development process and software management methods.
- Strong analytical, organization, and communication skills.
- Possess a strong team spirt and being able to learn and adapt quickly within the working environment.