BGI aims to develop research collaborations and provide scientific support to scientists worldwide, thereby contributing to the advancement of innovative biological research, molecular breeding and improved healthcare. BGI is committed to facilitating research applications in the spheres of healthcare, agriculture, and environmental preservation, to improve and enrich people’s lives.
- [news] Four BGI Researchers Listed as Thomson Reuters’ Highly Cited
- [news]BGI Ranked 5th of NPI 2013 Top 10 Chinese Institutions
- [news]BGI Listed as Fast Company’s 2014 World’s 50 Most Innovative Companies
- [News]World’s First IVF Baby Born after Preimplantation Genome Sequencing is Now 11 Months Old
- [news]BGI Ranked 119 of Global Top 200 Scientific Institutions in 2012
- [news]BGI Shenzhen Ranked 5th of NPI China Top 10 Institutions (2008-2012)