Reproductive Health-related Testing: Based on the development trend of the genetic testing technology applied in productive health, BGI-Central China applies the ‘Human Genome Research’ knowledge in clinical diagnosis and provides detection programs for the whole life term.
Pathogen Related Genetic Testing
Hemopathy Related Genetic Testing
Genetic Testing for Individualized Chemotherapy
Germplasm Resources Data Bank/Backup Data Bank: BGI-Central China widely collects the agricultural germplasm resources, uses the advanced preservation technology and information management system to build up the agricultural genomic information database.
Genome-wide Molecular Breeding: BGI-Central China carries out the genomic research and molecular breeding on the major agricultural crops and livestocks, provided the scientific research service for universities and research organizations.Breeding Demonstration Base: BGI-Central China extensively collaborates with the agricultural breeding organizations, in order to establish the molecular-breeding demonstration bases that fit the local climate and marketing features.
- [news]CFDA Approved Next Generation Sequencing Diagnostic Products
- [news]BGI announces world-leading research centre with the University of Birmingham
- [news]Four BGI Researchers Listed as Thomson Reuters’ Highly Cited
- [news]BGI Ranked 5th of NPI 2013 Top 10 Chinese Institutions
- [news] BGI Listed as Fast Company’s 2014 World’s 50 Most Innovative Companies
- [news]BGI Ranked 119 of Global Top 200 Scientific Institutions in 2012
BGI North China
Address: Building C2-2/3, R& Dcenter, Shiqiaozi Mulan Road, High-tech Zone, Benxi, Liaoning Province, 117004, China
BGI East China
BGI Central China
Address: No. 389 Haiyuan Road, High-tech Development Zone, Kunming, Yunnan, 650106, China
BGI Northwest China
Address(Prepared): Administration Building, No. 6 Xinqiao Road, Yangling District, Xi’an, Shanxi, 712100, China
BGI South China
BGI TibetAddress: No. 189, Jinzhu West Road, Lhasa, 850000, China