• Mass range：2～2048 Da
• Scan spread：up to 10,000 Da/sec
• Quality stability：< ± 0.05 amu/24h
• Response liner：5 orders
• Polarity switching in 20 ms
• MS to MS/MS switching in 3 ms
• Switching between ESI and APCI in 20ms
• Engineered SimplicityTM：Excellent performance and system versatility. • StepWave：Xevo TQ-S owns the unique innovation ion source technology, can improve the sensitivity level of the UPLC / MS / MS.
• ScanWave：Innovative technology to provide fast, high-quality, UPLC compatible with MS / MS data acquisition.
• RADAR：An information enrichment acquisition method, can collect information about the target compound having a highly specific quantitative data, while at the same visual display of the information of all other components.
• Versatility: Wide range of ionization ability adaptability, applicable to a variety of analytical applications.
• Regulated bioanalysis
• ADME screening
• Food safety
• Environmental monitoring
• Newborn screening
• Targeted quantitative proteomics