• Mass range: 2 to 2048 Da.
• Scan speed: Up to 10,000 Da/sec.
• Quality stability：< ± 0.1 amu/24h
• Automated system checks and simplified user interface for ease-of-use.
• Optimized MS/MS detection for demanding quantitative applications.
• Rapid data acquisition rates for the best in accuracy and reproducibility of chromatographic peak area measurement.
• Robust ZSpray™ atmospheric pressure ionization interface.
• Versatile range of ionization options.
• Industry-leading multimode capability in a single run.
• Automated instrument optimization and quantitative method development tools.
• Smallest MS/MS footprint that sits easily on your laboratory benchtop.
• Regulated bioanalysis
• ADME screening
• Food safety
• Environmental monitoring
• Forensic Applications
• Newborn screening
• Targeted quantitative proteomics