• Mass range：5~1000 Da.
• Resolution：＞12,000 FWHM（Trap）.
• Sensitive：Improve MRM sensitivity by 10X vs. competitive triple quads in the same class.
• Scan speed：up to 12,000 Da/sec
• Dynamic range: achieve 5 orders
• Polarity switching in 50 ms
• Next-generation eQ™ electronics：Compounds with vastly different functional groups can be measured in a single pass. The new electronics also provide improved ion containment for better sensitivity and superior detector performance.
• Unique MRM3 quantitation for enhanced selectivity in complex matrices.
• The Turbo V™ source provides high sensitivity analysis over a wide range of flow rates with quick-change APCI and TurboIonSpray® probes(from 50 μL/min to 3 mL/min).
• The patented QJet® ion guide improves ion containment and operates at high pressure, providing better collisional focusing to enhance ion transmission for ultimate sensitivity.
• Poisons, pesticides detection and confirmation
• Targeted quantitative proteomics
• Clinical research
• Newborn screening
• Vitamin D and steroids research