• Mass range：5~1000 Da；
• Resolution：＞12,000 FWHM（Trap）；
• Sensitive：up to 9 times increase in trap，up to 100-fold increase in trap scan MS/MS sensitivity；
• Scan speed：up to 2400 Da/sec（QQQ），up to 20,000 Da/sec（Trap）；
• Polarity switching in 50 ms
• QJet® ion guide Optimized design yields better ion containment and operates at high pressure, providing better collisional focusing to enhance ion transmission for ultimate sensitivity.
• The newly designed Qurved LINAC® high-pressure collision cell accelerates ions through the collision cell, increases speed of analysis and eliminates cross-talk.
• Q3 linear ion trap greatly improves the extraction efficiency to yield up to a 100 x gain in sensitivity in ion trap scan modes.
• A new and improved patented technologies fast eQ™ electronics combines with a powerful new generation of Analyst® software makes a robust, high throughput platform and a new level of quantitative performance in a reliable, easy-to-use system.
• Turbo V™ source provides high-sensitivity analysis over a wide range of flow rates with quick-change APCI and TurboIonSpray® probes.Delivering unprecedented desolvation and stability for even the toughest high-flow applications utilized to drive productivity.
Designed to deliver the highest level of sensitivity and robustness for even the most complex matrices, the Triple Quad 5500 excels at multi-component quantitation.
• Food and beverage research
• Targeted quantitative proteomics
• Identification of metabolites
• Clinical research
• DMPK and ADMET studies
• Proteomics research