On Oct, 2011, women and children health care center in Tianjin and BGI-Tianjin signed the cooperation agreement of noninvasive prenatal genetic testing. By February, 2013, BGI had completed total 5000 noninvasive prenatal genetic testing.
On Oct 25, 2011, women and children health care center in Tianjin and BGI-Tianjin signed the cooperation agreement of deafness gene testing. By 2013 in February, had completed 75000 samples testing.
On Dec 20, 2011, the maternal and child health care hospital of Tianjin and BGI-Tianjin held a kick-off meeting of newborn bearing gene screen in Tianjin.
On Mar 25, 2012, BGI launched a joint bioinformatics & computing laboratory with National Supercomputing Center in Tianjin (NSCC-TJ) to promote the interdisciplinary cooperation in the fields of supercomputing and biological science as well as to boost the rapid development of OMICS-related industries.
On Apr 7, 2013, hosted by the China Blind Person Association, BGI-Tianjin and Tianjin medical university eye hospital, large-scale public events, "national hundred cases of retinopathy (RP) gene detection", launched in Beijing.
- [news]CFDA Approved Next Generation Sequencing Diagnostic Products
- [news]BGI announces world-leading research centre with the University of Birmingham
- [news]Four BGI Researchers Listed as Thomson Reuters’ Highly Cited
- [news]BGI Ranked 5th of NPI 2013 Top 10 Chinese Institutions
- [news] BGI Listed as Fast Company’s 2014 World’s 50 Most Innovative Companies
- [news]BGI Ranked 119 of Global Top 200 Scientific Institutions in 2012
BGI North China
Address: Building C2-2/3, R& Dcenter, Shiqiaozi Mulan Road, High-tech Zone, Benxi, Liaoning Province, 117004, China
BGI East China
BGI Central China
Address: No. 389 Haiyuan Road, High-tech Development Zone, Kunming, Yunnan, 650106, China
BGI Northwest China
Address(Prepared): Administration Building, No. 6 Xinqiao Road, Yangling District, Xi’an, Shanxi, 712100, China
BGI South China
BGI TibetAddress: No. 189, Jinzhu West Road, Lhasa, 850000, China