It is mainly engaged in genetic detection, genetic counseling as well as gynaecological and paediatric services. With genetic detection at an internationally advanced level and genetic counseling services, it can meet customer needs of solving health problems from the point of genes.
Carry out preventive treatment of cervical
disease, treatment of infertility as well as diagnosis and treatment of common
and frequently-- occurring gynaecological diseases, and provide genetic testing
services on cervical cancer, hereditary breast cancer, ovarian cancer and other
diseases in particular.
Carry out diagnosis and treatment of common and frequently-occurring pediatric diseases, and provide genetic detection services on neonatal hearing loss, neonatal inherited metabolic disease, child autism and other difficult pediatric diseases in particular.
- [news]BGI Diagnosis Obtained the Compliance Certificate of U.S. FDA 21 CFR Part 11
- [news]BGI Europe and Genomed Sign Strategic Partnership to Introduce NIFT Test to Poland
- [news]CFDA Approved Next Generation Sequencing Diagnostic Products
- [news]BGI Health(BGI Diagnosis) Forms Partnership with University of Mayor in South America
- [news]Lord Mayor of Copenhagen Ayfer Baykal Visits BGI’s European Genome Research Center
- [news]Complete Genomics and BGI-Shenzhen Announce Definitive Agreement to Merge
Tel: +45 7026 0806
Address: Ole Maaløes Vej 3, 2200 København N, Copenhagen, Denmark
Shenzhen BGI Unicare Clinic
Tel: +86-0755-25254419 / +86-0755-25254395
Address: No.2, Wangcui Road, Dameisha, Yantian District, Shenzhen (5F and 6F of Meishan Hospital)