BGI Diagnosis provides genetics and bioinformatics services for the entire life cycle. Aiming at reducing birth defects and preventing major diseases, it also provides support for the clinical diagnosis by using high-throughput sequencing platforms, high-performance computing platforms and bioinformatics expertise.
The technology platforms used by BGI Diagnosis include multiple next generation sequencing platforms, 3730 sequencing platform, protein profiling platform and information technology platforms. In addition, processionals are also one of the guarantees for BGI Diagnosis’s high-quality services.
More information, please visit BGI Technology Platform
- [news]BGI Diagnosis Obtained the Compliance Certificate of U.S. FDA 21 CFR Part 11
- [news]BGI Europe and Genomed Sign Strategic Partnership to Introduce NIFT Test to Poland
- [news]CFDA Approved Next Generation Sequencing Diagnostic Products
- [news]BGI Health(BGI Diagnosis) Forms Partnership with University of Mayor in South America
- [news]Lord Mayor of Copenhagen Ayfer Baykal Visits BGI’s European Genome Research Center
- [news]Complete Genomics and BGI-Shenzhen Announce Definitive Agreement to Merge
Tel: +45 7026 0806
Address: Ole Maaløes Vej 3, 2200 København N, Copenhagen, Denmark
Shenzhen BGI Unicare Clinic
Tel: +86-0755-25254419 / +86-0755-25254395
Address: No.2, Wangcui Road, Dameisha, Yantian District, Shenzhen (5F and 6F of Meishan Hospital)