In November, 1997, the founder members of BGI deliberated on the International Human Genome Project in the ‘Zhang Jia Jie’ Conference, Hunan Province, and raised the forward-looking strategic vision, which gave birth to BGI.
- [News]BGI Ranked 5th of NPI 2013 Top 10 Chinese Institutions
- [News]BGI Listed as Fast Company’s 2014 World’s 50 Most Innovative Companies
- [News]BGI Ranked 119 of Global Top 200 Scientific Institutions in 2012
- [News]BGI Shenzhen Ranked 5th of NPI China Top 10 Institutions (2008-2012)
- [News]DNA Identification of Indian Ocean Tsunami Victims
- [News]SARS Project